I’ve never been the kind of girl that spends hours and hours doing and perfecting her make up. I usually wake up 30 minutes before I have to be at the office so imagine how much time I have to put my make up on! However, these past few months I have been trapped in the “eyebrows on fleek” phenomenon! That’s why some months ago I decided to go shopping and find the best eyebrow products as I was just using a matte brown eye shadow until then.
After some fun time swatching different products from hundreds of brands I finally decided up on two Just Cosmetics’ products: the Eyebrow Duo Styling Pen in shade 010 and the Eyebrow Styling Mascara.
This is what I usually do when I have to make my eyebrows somehow presentable:
1. I will first brush my eyebrows with a spoolie to give them some decent shape.
2. I then get my Eyebrow Duo Styling Pen and fill in my eyebrows with the pencil side. I like very natural make up, therefore, I do this very gently as my eyebrows are light brown and I don’t want to end up looking too harsh. However, if you are not confident enough to use a pencil, you can always use a matte eyeshadow that is close to your eyebrow color and fill them in. This last method will give you a more subtle result.
3. Once again, I get my spoolie and brush my eyebrows to take away any excess product.
4. After brushing my eyebrows and giving them shape again, I use the Eyebrow Styling Mascara to set everything into place and give them just slightly more color. Tip: If you want to achieve a natural look, before applying the eyebrow mascara, take away any excess product until it looks like there’s no product left on the wand. Sounds stupid, right? Believe me, there will still be some product left so don’t worry!
5. To finish everything up, I get my spoolie yet again and brush them until I get the perfect shape 🙂
6.Optional step: If you know that you will get sweaty (aka. you’re going clubbing) or you want to make sure that your eyebrows will stay exactly as you want them to be all day long, get the Eyebrow Duo Styling Pen again. However, this time use the wax tip and draw over your eyebrows. This will fixate them into place haha
Hope you enjoyed reading this post and that you’ve learned something new!
Taking care of your eyebrows is sometimes a pain in the ass but believe me, they totally upgrade your make up and you will look gorgeous! No wonder people say that eyebrows are the frame of your face – they really make everything look better! 🙂